Sunday, January 24, 2010

Back ... No really i am back

Now that my brother has came to town and has worked on my computers I can now get back to my blog. Recently I have been trying pretty hard to get things on track but it hasn’t been too easy. The truth is I don’t think I have been trying the hardest that I could be and I think that now is better then any other time to get on myself.

I was blessed enough to meet a group of people (ladies) that are Christian and are on the same path if not very close to the path that I am on. We are all going to start love dare together. Some to fix their problems that they may have, and others to just keep the happiness that they have now still going strong. Some like myself have already tried getting through love dare but just couldn’t. So now we have others to talk to about what we are going through.

On Friday I went to a meet up with those from this group and enjoyed myself.AS I have said many times before, I have a hard time being so open about my love for God and one of the things I am working on is letting go of that. So on the way home while driving I told myself when my house gets back to normal I wanted to sit down and write an email to all the ladies (who yes all gave me their email addys) and thank them. I have found women my age who are so open about their love for God and their passion was just so great to see that it made me see that it is okay. It hit me so hard that I broke down crying listening to a song that spoke the same message I was asking for. I have realized that every last one of these ladies was brought to me for a reason ...

so here we go people ... im back to my many challenges ....

No comments:

Post a Comment