Monday, December 27, 2010

project 1- 30 Minutes is all it takes

Create some free time when he gets home.

The Project:
Focus on your husbands transitional 30 min today. Would he like to be left alone to rest and rejuvenate, or does he want some undivided attention from you? The point is to let your Husband know you value what he does out in the world, and that he has a safe, loving place to come home to and get refreshed at the end of the day.

My Plan For The Day :

My plan for the day is simple. Since at the moment my husband is laid off i will be focusing on a rejuvenating time for him to take to him self away from the children to read the bible or play some madden which ever he chooses. This will be so that he doesnt feel like he has a task at home that he might have to complete. This time is for him and only him!

His Reaction/My Results:

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I am a new follower found you on the cafemom group! Cant wait to read more!
    You can check out my blog at forgetthedognotthebaby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete