Saturday, August 22, 2009

The days before ...

i think i am going crazy running around and around. you see i am one of those moms that have everything ahead of time. so it was no different when school came up for my oldest. i have all her clothes months ago and i got most of the shoes then too. i got her school supplies the day they came out and everything. so i thought what would it hurt if i went ahead and got some extra stuff. you know for the teacher for my little stash and of course some stuff for april ..little things for her outfits. well once i got started it turned into a mission to find things.. we ran around all day . which wasnt good because i knew i had a day of cooking ahead of me . what was i thinking. i found it all but one thing. i got the teachers bin ready except for the home made stuff and i got all the clothes and i even got some extras for me for my stash of school supplies.

now all i need to do is sleep ...

No comments:

Post a Comment