Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Some steps i am taking ...

There are a few books i am using with and with out my hubby.

First and for most this blog will be post heavy. I am undertaking a few challenges at one and will be posting about each one of those sep. as to get out my feelings and thoughts on each. I am more using this post as a journal per say then to advertise or put myself out there. I am not sure if i will be telling anyone about this blog or if people would even be interested in reading it. So if for some reason some one is reading it will be post heavy and it will jump from challenge to challenge. i will try to title each post with the challenge it belongs to .

i found since i am such a reader that it might work better for me to pick up a few books(self help i guess you can call them) to help me on my journey. Some of these books are for 40 day challenges some are for 21 days. some just are a good read to just better my self in different areas. it thought it would be a good and fun idea to list some of the books that i am using reading and living by from now on. I will only be naming a few because i would like to keep some of the private things just that... private. i am not taking all of these on at once but mixing them all in to my daily living so as though its not another thing on my to do list but something that becomes habit. most of what i am doing is christian based because i am christian and i find that if you look to your faith (no matter what it may be or what you believe in ) it will always bring you back to your core and remind you what you life for to begin with.

the books:

The character make over by katie brazelton and shelley leith

The Husband Project by kathi lipp

Fire proof - love dare

scream free parenting


the challenge:

21 day challenge of gratitude.

30 day less negativity challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment