Thursday, August 6, 2009

The weight game

So i have finally had my last child. I now have no reason for staying so big. No excuses for why i shouldnt lose the weight because its just going to come back. I was 265 right before i had my son. and that is the weight i am using for my starting point. i started this challenge back on 6/23. with out trying i dropped a few pounds. i am now at 245 . i dont think i lost so much the fat weight but the baby weight that dropped off on its own. My goal now is to slow down the soda intake eat healthier and walk a little here and there. My large goal is to lose 90 lbs and my small goal is to lose 50 lbs. Once i hit my small goal i will treat myself to getting some new clothes (to finally get out of all my prego clothes) not many but a few things. Then once i hit my large goal i will get to go all out and have a blast shopping.

I am blessed to have a accountability buddy who will be doing this with me. My sister in law has almost the same goals as me. we are a state away but will be seeing each other in Nov. then maybe again in Dec. We are both using the same calorie counter and trying to eat more healthy .

i will be weighing my self once a week every friday. i will post how much i am at that point. this will be a way to see it in front of me and have down to know i need to work hard. i am starting off for the post at 245. wish me luck !first weigh in date will be 8/14

No comments:

Post a Comment