Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Husband Project

This is a 21 day of loving your man on purpose and with a plan challenge. I found my self always looking at this book when ever i went to the Family Christian store. Then it hit me, Erik is so willing to do what ever i ask of him even if he may not want to just because. Hes never looking for a thank you or for a gift he isnt even looking for help. He always just wants to do things that he believes will bring a smile to my face.

So i thought i would want to do the same for him and what could be better then a secret project of loving him more. Yes as a mom of 4 i have busy days and along the years i have forgotten how to show him love and how to make it a regular thing. not just another to do on my list. So this project will show me how to bring in back into my daily life with out having to make it a to do and showing me even more just how grateful i should be for the wonderful man i have been blessed with.

i have changed my mind i will start this today and try my hardest to work through any pain i might have or "the i dont want to " "its not fair" syndrome i might go through .

No comments:

Post a Comment