Saturday, August 8, 2009

the gratitude challenge

since i have skipped two days due to being a little tired to post. i will post the last two days and today's here. i will give 15 blessings

1. to have an understanding grateful hubby that gives me a break even when i don't know i need one.
2. my pops for wanting to send funds for me to get new clothes at a time when i am a little to sown to shop for myself
3. for a hubby who is willing to sit in a car while i go into a million stores to come to with nothing.
4. for the blessing of being safe. not being one of those people who are in danger.
5. for being forgiven for my sins because even though i know what i do at times is wrong i still do it.
6. for knowing how to cook ... i would hate to think what my food would taste like if i didnt.
7. for a DH that is willing to try anything i make even when i am not brave enough to .
8. having the talent to make a legacy for my children out of paper.
9. for being loved by a man who loves me when i am at fault and mean
10. for children who are good listeners even when i complain and say they aren't.
11. for having the chance to be thankful. beyond the fact of waking up each day. i have daily blessing within my children and husband that many dont have the chance to have and i am thankful for them
12. for getting healthy i didnt think it was possible but i know now it is with hard work .
13. my dog. he makes my children smile!!!!!
14. the internet for giving me a place to escape when i really dont want to go to far.
15. finding the paper i have been looking for for so long in so many places today

No comments:

Post a Comment