Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My blessings

I figured i would start out with my blessing before i go and complain about what i feel like i am missing in my life and whine about what i miss and wish i could have back.

i am super uber blessed daily with being able to wake each day. i am blessed with 4 beautiful children that i get to see grow everyday with each blonder and milestone. i am blessed super uber with a husband i know i couldnt be with out. I am a very blessed person and am thankful for each and every person who is placed in my life. I have a wonderful father that i miss daily and cant wait to be able to have here with me soon. I have a great BFF that keeps me ground and gives me that kick in the but when i need it. I am blessed to have an extended family (the in laws) that love me so much.

these are just a few of my blessing , there are so many more. i just know that i am blessed and am beyond thankful for what i have.

No comments:

Post a Comment