Thursday, August 6, 2009

Scream free parenting.

I never thought i would be the mom that tells my children to shut up or go away. i never thought i would get so lazy that instead of talking to my children i would just yell. I am being the parent i told myself i never wanted to be due to having one of those types as my own parent. I know i dont want to be this way so i am taking a step back and i am going to relearn parenting skills. I will strive to talk with my children instead of screaming and i will try my hardest to stop with the language i so dreadfully dislike. I would not allow my children to speak to me in the manor i speak to them so i should not in turn speak to them in that way. The golden rule goes for any age.

I found this book . Scream Free Parenting. once i read it i will post every so often with what i think and what i Will be doing to change how i parent.

No comments:

Post a Comment