Thursday, August 20, 2009

Trying to make a little time for me

I guess i feel selfish when i try to make time for my self. But i feel like i cant seem to get anything done. If i try to something always seems to come up. So it seems like personal to do list gets put to the side. My list is simple, shower more then 4 times a week, eat three meals a day . read at least 20 mins. scrapbook some time with a week at least once a week, walk 30 mins a day and maybe just maybe start to dress nicer.

it all seems so simple and maybe i just dont have it all together just yet but i hope to soon. i find that when i get frustrated with the fact that i cant seem to get anything (outside of the house to do list which at times doesnt even get done) done on any of my list i get a tiffy fit with my children and my husband. that is something i would like to stop.


so here is what i am going to do. i will be throwing out my schedule, its not like i follow it anyways. I will try to do 3 things of each list(yes the list is in my head maybe i should write it down) each day and then forget about the list. i shouldnt feel so bad when something doesnt get done. if it is truly needed then that will go to the top of the list for the next day.

No more stressing for me . i can only do so much and i will be happy with what i can get done. i guess that means i will have to get off my tush a little more and do something !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment