Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Husband Project - project 15 done 8/23

project 15- What not to wear
pitching the pajama pants.

the project- get rid of one item of clothing you know you husband is not in love with. if its a favorite that you'll have a hard time parting with, go ahead and purchase a replacement you know your guy will like.

the project- to get rid of something my hubby doesnt like me in or that is so old i know he doesnt like it . i plan on getting rid of 2 pieces of clothing.

the resuls- it kinda felt good to get rid of old yucky clothing. making me want to shop and knowing before i could do that i would have to get in to better shape. so i look forward to the new things i get to buy because i made room. my hubby told me that it was good to get rid of the old and bring in the new

No comments:

Post a Comment