Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The things i need to fix, change and get back.

The things i need to fix:

-being lazy. i have become comfortable with doing nothing all day.
-house work. my hubby does it all even though that is part of my daily to dos.
-my self worth. i have let my self go not caring what i look like or who sees.
-my me time. i have dropped this all together. and i want it back.
-my weight. i have gained way to much and i need to get rid of it.


~i have become lazy. i no longer have the want to get up and do things i find my self sitting all day. i need to get off my bottom and do things. what ever it may be just get up and do it !

~i have let my house work go. i fully believe it is my job as a wife and stay at home mom to keep my home clean and simply out of chaos. and i have let it go and my hubby is taking up the slack so not fair for him being that he works 8 -12 hours a day .

~ not taking care of my self seems simple. i often put everything infront of me these days. my children they're needs(which no matter what will still happen) out side of the home and my home. i have let my self get over weight, i wear nothing but borrowed clothes from my hubby and i couldnt tell you what make up was if it slapped me on my nose. i need to take a little time for me and make sure i am a wife mother and woman i should be.

~my me time is slowly coming back. i guess i thought it wouldnt be that hard to have all my kids and my me time. haha i would love to know what sleep is ...lol.... so now i will be taking a few (or more) mins for my self to read or walk or scrapbook or something that i would like to do.

~i have gained way to many pounds and i want and need to lose them all . so i am going to lose all of it but in a healthy way.

No comments:

Post a Comment